Information on cookies regarding the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, as amended
In compliance with the provisions of articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree of June 30, 2003, as well as the stipulations of the General Provision of the Privacy Authority of May 8, 2014, Easy Consulting S.r.l. – Unipersonale, with registered office in Via Pontida 16 – 21052 Busto Arsizio (Varese) – Italy, data controller, informs the users of the website www.easy-consulting.it regarding the type of cookies used and the purposes of the information acquired, also providing indications for selecting/deselecting individual cookies.
What cookies are and for what purposes they can be used
A “cookie” is a small text file created by some websites on the user’s computer when he/she accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and are stored on the computer of the latter; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
Cookies can remain in the system for a long time and can also contain a unique identification code. This allows the sites that use them to keep track of the user’s navigation within the site itself, for statistical or advertising purposes, i.e. to create a personalised user profile starting from the pages the user visited and show and/or send targeted advertising to the same user (so-called Behavioural Advertising).
Which cookies are used and for waht purposes
The site www.easy-consulting.it also hosts third-party cookies, i.e. cookies created by a website other than the one the user is currently visiting.
Based on the provision of the Privacy Authority of May 8, 2014, the Controller is obliged to provide the updated link to the information and consent forms of the third parties with which special agreements are in place for the installation of cookies through its sites.
The third-party cookies used are anonymous. These cookies make it possible to collect and record, anonymously, information on the browsed pages of each site, but do not identify the visitor, and are in no way combined with other information. This data is used exclusively to track and examine the navigation of sites by users, draft statistics based on information collected anonymously and through the use of data in aggregate form.
In particular, users are informed that the web analysis service that issues cookies used by the Controller is “Google Analytics”, described below.
The website of Easy Consulting S.r.l. Unipersonale uses particular “buttons” (called “social buttons/ widgets”) that depict icons of social networks (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and other websites (Google+, Slideshare, etc.). These buttons allow users to interact with a “click” directly with the social networks and other websites depicted therein. In this case, the social network and other websites acquire the data relating to the user’s visit, while the Controller will not share any navigation information or user data acquired through its site with social networks and other websites that are accessible thanks to the Social buttons/widgets.
The processing of data is carried out through computer and digital supports by internal individuals specifically appointed. The data is stored in electronic archives with full assurance of the minimum security measures required by regulations.
Communication and dissemination
The data collected will not be disclosed nor disseminated. Communication to third parties, other than the Data Controller, by the appointed officials, internal but also external to the company, and by the persons in charge of processing identified and appointed pursuant to articles 29 and 30 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, is envisaged where necessary for the purposes set out above, to third parties (such as companies providing IT assistance and supplies that guarantee the correct operation of the portal) involved in the correct and lawful pursuit of the purposes described. In any case, processing by third parties will be carried out according to the principles of correctness and in compliance with the provisions of the law.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject can assert his/her rights as expressed in articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no.196 of June 30, 2003, by contacting the data controller. In particular, pursuant to art. 7, the data subject can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. The data subject has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the controller, of the data processors and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about it as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, officials or agents.
The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market researches or commercial communication.
Data controller and data processor
The Data Controller is the company Easy Consulting S.r.l. – Unipersonale with registered office in Via Pontida, 16 – 21052 Busto Arsizio (Varese) – Italy. An updated list of the processors, appointed by the Controller in accordance with art. 29 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, is available at the administrative headquarters of the controller located in Vicolo Corridoni, 6 – 20025 Legnano (Milan) – Italy. For every communication pursuant to art. 7 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, the Controller provides the email address easy.consultingpec.it.
The data is kept for the time indicated in the table above, in this document, and in any case until the right of opposition by the data subject is expressly exerted.